The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

Buy a TON of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance to protect you and your family.

More and more folks are calling our office because they were hit – and badly hurt – by a drunk driver. It goes without saying that most drunk drivers just aren’t that responsible … and most don’t have insurance to cover the injuries and damage they cause.

That’s why you need to review your automobile insurance policy – and up your “Uninsured / Underinsured” (U/UIM) insurance. I recommend that you carry, at a minimum, $500,000 of U/UIM insurance. This insurance covers YOU and your family when you are hurt by an uninsured drunk (or other underinsured driver). Also, your U/UIM insurance covers you when you are in somebody else’s vehicle – and it usually covers your family members. U/UIM insurance is the coverage many of my clients depend upon when tragedy strikes.

Finally, U/UIM insurance is pretty cheap. You can usually double your U/UIM insurance for less than $100. It is money very well spent.

Strong Recommendation: Buy a TON of U/UIM insurance. Call you insurance agent … now.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest